Monday, 3 March 2014

Space Oddity





                                                                             photos by M.Amorgianou


Ground Control to Major Tom
Commencing countdown, 
engines on
Check ignition 
and may God's love be with you

[spoken]
Ten, Nine, Eight, Seven, Six, Five, Four, Three, Two, One, Liftoff

This is Ground Control 
to Major Tom
You've really made the grade
And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
Now it's time to leave the capsule 
if you dare

This is Major Tom to Ground Control
I'm stepping through the door
And I'm floating 
in a most peculiar way
And the stars look very different today

David Bowie

Check out Major Tina after lift off on her blog


listen to the song here


love,
M.




4 comments:

  1. totally love the song, of course your photos are the best image to it!! thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is truly an amazing song..every time I listen to it I feel like breaking the windows and fly away..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYMCLz5PQVw

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marita I'm so happy I realized you are the poet behind Tina's magnificent sartorial journeys. You are a true inspiration for me and I can only thank you for being such an cultivated artist!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to write your thoughts..